(If you would like to use these targets at your school, please email email@example.com for editable versions of the files.)
A total of 46 sets of parents/carers attended the ‘life after levels’ presentations. Thank you to all that came along. 100% of those that attended, agreed or strongly agreed that they understood how we were going to assess their child using the new system. If you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact your child’s class teacher or Mr Kemp who will be happy to explain our assessment system.
Some comments we received after the parent’s meeting:
- I like the fact that a highlighted sheet will be used to show specific progress.
- A very useful session. Thank you for all your hard work developing this system and making it personal for the school.
- It seems an easier system to follow.
- Never understood the previous levels anyway.
- I’m worried that expectations are higher. What happens if they get to year 5 and have always been below national target and now expecting more?
- We will use the new sheets to help our boys as much as possible.
- I think the new system sounds very structured.
- Clear and easy to follow information.
- Targets seem higher which I assume is to obtain higher levels of learning as opposed to setting lower expectations. Seems a good system.
- Very clear and helpful, thank you!
- Very helpful, I feel that I now know how to help my child more with achieving his grades.
- Found the presentation really good.